Reshaping a Brand into a Respected Industry Leader.Security threats have been steadily increasing in frequency and severity, and businesses across industries are realizing the higher level of risk. DirectDefense operates at the forefront of information security,...
Agency Account Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Agency Account Manager with a passion for communication and relationship building.
The ideal candidate must take pride in agency success and client satisfaction, monitoring performance and pushing projects forward towards delivery. Key responsibilities include creating project scopes, estimates costs, developing budgets, preparing project documentation, monitoring time management, supervising and coordinating work, regularly communicating with clients, overseeing team utilization and reporting project success. If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for an opportunity with a fast-growing digital marketing agency that will expose you to a robust, diverse client base, let’s talk.
- Sending deliverables to the appropriate contacts within each client for review
- Soliciting and documenting client feedback
- Communicating questions and concerns from the internal team to client to ensure ongoing alignment
- Scheduling client calls and meetings to review deliverables tied to defined milestones
- Managing the ongoing health of our client partnerships
- Creating and overseeing client billing
- Reviewing team allocation and assignment to ensure alignment of client expectations
- Prioritizing daily resource assignments with our agency Production Manager to meet delivery milestones
- Identifying key performance indicators to measure performance against client goals
- Listening carefully to existing client needs to identify opportunities
- Accurately documenting project requirements
- Presenting agency capabilities and core service offering to existing client-base
- Developing project estimates and renewal agreements for existing accounts
- Supporting customer retention and the development of new business
- Excellent people skills and comfortable working with a variety of personalities in a fast paced environment
- Proven written, verbal and communication skills, whether it be for an internal or client-facing engagement
- Demonstrated expertise in building and nurturing healthy client relationships
- Proficient in Google Workspace and project management applications (Teamwork is preferred)
- Effective time-management skills, the ability to handle multiple projects with multiple clients daily, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
This is not an entry-level position. We’re looking for someone ready to hit the ground running with strong, impactful work experience. This is a full-time position; applicants must live in, or be willing to commute to, the Portsmouth, NH area.
Fishnet offers a supportive, fun atmosphere of friendly creatives in downtown Portsmouth. We’re surrounded by coffee places, so staying awake is never an issue, which is great because we have a lot going on. We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running in support of the multiple digital marketing engagements we’re deploying for our clients/partners. If you’re a friendly, driven, creative people-person, and this job description sounds perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you.