Reshaping a Brand into a Respected Industry Leader.Security threats have been steadily increasing in frequency and severity, and businesses across industries are realizing the higher level of risk. DirectDefense operates at the forefront of information security,...
Agency Traffic / Production Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Agency Traffic / Production Manager with a passion for understanding and uniting client requests and the smooth production of deliverables from creative teams.
The ideal candidate must take pride in planning, coordinating and supervising project delivery, keeping the traffic (tasks and project phases) running smoothly. Key responsibilities include setting up and monitoring schedules, monitoring project statuses and deadlines, optimizing work flow and core processes, distributing assignments, and resource planning. If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for an opportunity with a fast-growing digital marketing agency that will expose you to a robust, diverse client base, let’s talk.
- Setting up and monitoring schedules to ensure work for teams is equally distributed
- Monitoring project statuses and deadlines, suggesting improvements to achieve project progress
- Forecasting service and resource demand to inform ongoing staffing requirements
- Distributing work assignments to teams and setting deadlines, depending on availability and priorities
- Tracking and reporting profitability metrics
- Proficiency with project management applications and collaboration tools (Teamwork.com is preferred)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Great command under pressure and stress
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Adaptability to new situations
- Confidence in decision-making
- Expertise in communication and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and collaboration skills
This is not an entry-level position. We’re looking for someone ready to hit the ground running with strong, impactful work experience. This is a full-time position; applicants must live in, or be willing to commute to, the Portsmouth, NH area.
Fishnet offers a supportive, fun atmosphere of friendly creatives in downtown Portsmouth. We’re surrounded by coffee places, so staying awake is never an issue, which is great because we have a lot going on. We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running in support of the multiple digital marketing engagements we’re deploying for our clients/partners. If you’re a friendly, driven, creative people-person, and this job description sounds perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you.