Reshaping a Brand into a Respected Industry Leader.Security threats have been steadily increasing in frequency and severity, and businesses across industries are realizing the higher level of risk. DirectDefense operates at the forefront of information security,...
Client Services Intern (Summer 2023)
We’re looking for an organized and energetic intern who is eager to learn the project planning, client communication and service delivery strategies of a growing digital marketing agency.
You will work directly with Fishnet’ client services team to understand and unite client requests and support the smooth production of project deliverables. This could be anything from attending client success strategy meetings, participating in work reviews and monitoring project delivery schedules.
- Helping conduct internal and external client strategy meetings
- Monitoring project statuses and key milestones
- Proofing and quality assurance testing digital projects
- Uploading content to websites
- Assisting with the ongoing marketing efforts of Fishnet
- Reporting project performance data
- Ideally a recent graduate or upcoming senior (business degree-marketing a plus!)
- Proficiency with project management applications (e.g. Teamwork.com, Monday.com) and collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, Google Workspace)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to new processes and people
- Expertise in communication and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and collaboration skills
This is a paid, part-time position (20-24 hours per week). Internships are traditionally held during the summer months-beginning in late May, and concluding at the end of August. Applicants must live in, or be willing to commute to, the Portsmouth, NH area.
Fishnet offers a supportive, fun atmosphere of friendly creatives in downtown Portsmouth. We’re surrounded by coffee places, so staying awake is never an issue, which is great because we have a lot going on. We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running in support of the multiple digital marketing engagements we’re deploying for our clients/partners. If you’re a friendly, driven, creative people-person, and this job description sounds perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you.