Creating an Award-Winning E-commerce ExperienceA. PUTNAM is a luxury women’s clothing brand that delivers comfort, style, and versatility from the golf course to the club. With unique features like moisture-wicking and stain- and water-resistant fabrics, these pieces...
Conversational Marketing – Personalized Drift Chat
By: Dan Umbro
We’ve Partnered with Drift to Create Better Connections
Conversational marketing is the fastest way to move buyers through your marketing and sales funnels through the power of real-time conversations, and personalized Drift chat makes it easy. Interacting with buyers in this way builds relationships and creates unique experiences with customers and buyers.
If “live chat” or “chatbot” come to mind, you’re on the right track. But conversational marketing as you may know it has been reimagined by Drift, a company Fishnet is now leveraging to better communicate with visitors to our website and our clients’ websites.
The personalized Drift chat tool and approach is growing in popularity and is an increasingly effective communication strategy that definitely shouldn’t be ignored.
Change the Way you Convert Prospects with Personalized Drift Chat
In marketing and sales, we’re all too familiar with the process outlined below. We’ve been taught inbound marketing strategies that can take weeks or months to even get on the phone with a prospect.
Instead of forcing people to go through lead capture forms and wait days for a response, conversational marketing uses targeted messaging and intelligent chatbots to engage with people when they’re on your website. Making it easier for people to engage with your business will help you convert more of the right leads faster.
Capture new website visitors as they come to your site.
Qualify them 24/7, 365 days a year, and make sure they’re ready to have a conversation with your sales team.
Connect directly to your sales team’s calendar in real-time.
This Still Sounds Like a Live Chat Tool. What Makes Drift Different from Existing Live Chat Products?
Drift isn’t just any live chat tool. Here are a few big differences (among many others):
- Intelligent messaging. Bots work 24/7, in real-time. They can ask people on your website qualifying questions, link them to your knowledge base, and route them to the right person on your team. And that means you can be making money and helping customers—even while you sleep.
- Alerts when leads are on your website. Drift allows sales reps to follow leads and prospects, so they get push notifications on their phones when those leads are on your website—and then they can hop in and say hello in real time.
- Personal profiles for every sales rep. Each rep has a unique link that they can use to schedule meetings or chat live. Drift Bot will handle picking a time to meet, confirming the meeting, and sending calendar invites to both sides.
- Account-Based Marketing…and firmographic targeting. With Drift, you have a finely-tuned dial giving you complete control over both the volume and quality of the leads you’re getting. Only want your named accounts to get the opportunity to interact with your sales reps? Just say the word. In fact, Drift has joined with Adobe to release Conversational ABMTM for Marketo Engage, which will empower B2B marketers to personalize the customer experience at every stage of the buyer journey.
- Integrations with your tech stack. Connect with Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Google Analytics, Marketo, and many more. Don’t change the way you work—just improve it with conversations.
Drift is the New Way Businesses Buy from Businesses.
With Drift, a conversation can be a conversion. Traditional marketing methods rely on forms and follow-ups, but Drift connects your business with qualified leads in real-time. We’d love to show you how Drift can help acquire more customers for your business.
Get the drift? We’d love to talk with you further about implementing Drift conversational marketing into your website and overall strategy.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Related Blog Posts: